Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosa Mosqueta) Extraction – Chile Cultivation /Origin: Rosa Rubiginosa is from the seeds contained in the red berry-like fruits or "hips" of a wild rose bush that grows in the cold, lush mountain valley of the southern Andes, in Chile.Summary of benefits of Rosa Rubiginosa in skin care:
- Hydrates Skin
- Increases Elasticity
- Builds Collagen
- Repairs damaged skin, burns, sunburns
- Protects from environment when used as a preventative
- Dry and tired skin becomes balanced and rejuvenated
- Reducing surgical and dermal scars
- Helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps reduce stretch marksWhat is the component in the oil that makes it work so well on skin?The positive action of Rosa Rubiginosa in helping to regenerate damaged tissues is due to its content of Retinoic Acid in a natural state as part of a complex system of unsaturated essential fatty acids. This component responsible for the remarkable pharmacological properties of Rosa Rubiginosa oil. Retinoic acid is a derivative of Rentinol (Vitamin A). The therapeutic effects of the topical application of Vitamin A have been well documented and recognized for 30 years. The most significant results have been found in the treatment of sun-damaged skin. Rosa Rubiginosa produces all the benefits of Rentinol (Vitamin A) but without the secondary side effects that are commonly found in products containing retinoic acid that has been synthesized in the laboratory. Its action is controlled and slowly released by nature, eliminating the risk of overdose.Why use Rosa Rubiginosa Oil instead of a facial crème?Using the oil to hydrate your face and the delicate skin around the eyes is more effective than a crème for several reasons.
- Natural oils penetrate quickly and completely with gentle massaging instead of rubbing.
- Crèmes leave residue that can clog the pores in the delicate tissue around the eyes. The unique texture of this tissue responds better to the molecular structure of natural oils than to that of crèmes.
- Crèmes are often filled with petro-chemicals and harsh preservatives.Prevention: Using Rosa Rubiginosa as a preventative is the best you can do for your skin. It is recommended to start using this oil at age 20, especially for people who burn easily or are exposed to sunlight for long periods of time. Apply once a day to the entire face.Aging and Sun-Damage: Rosa oil is very effective in halting and even reversing the effects produced by the UV-rays on the skin. Significant changes can be noticed after the fourth week of continuous application. For extremely sun damaged skin, you should apply Rosa heavily at least twice a day and do not expect results for about 16 weeks.Surgical & Dermal Scars: You should apply Rosa after your stitches have been removed and the wound is totally healed. After washing the area, apply the oil on dry skin. The effects of this treatment will be noticeable after three to four months; skin will recover its elasticity and the color of the skin will improve. With old, dermal scars, it may take longer to see results and it will depend on the age of the scar. Two or more generous daily applications of this oil are recommended.Moisturizing Properties: The most beneficial effects of Rosa are revealed in its re-hydrating properties. Rosa, with its high absorption levels penetrates the skin almost instantly to restore it’s needed moisture balance.Hair & Scalp: When you apply Rosa as a hot oil treatment for brittle, damaged hair or massaged into dry or flaking areas of the skin or scalp, it goes to work instantly to improve texture and help promote healing.Rosa Rubiginosa oil is the best investment you could make for your skin!